Unvieling of CMN sculpture

This is just to let everyone know that the Canadian Museum of Nature will be finally unveiling their new dinosaur sculpture this Sunday, May 13, at 1:00 pm. So if you're in the Ottawa area at the time, you might want to check it out! (I know I will...)
You can read more about the "Great Museum Cover-Up" here:

http://www.nature.ca/exhibits/atrium/myst_e.cfm

And you can view some of my photos of the hidden beast here (scroll towards the bottom of the page):

http://www.geocities.com/paleoportfolio/museumphotos-miscellaneous.htm

Anyone who's anyone will be there... :)

-Jordan Mallon