cladistic taxonomy

Mike,
I guess Eureptilia would at least be better than Reptilia. While on that subject, I wonder how you can easily explain to non-cladists the difference between node-based and stem-based definitions, and that although each are given different names in the name of precision, they can end up having essentially the same contents (i.e. include the same taxa).
I wonder if Cetartiodactyla and Eparctocyona (the latter slightly more inclusive?) is an example of this kind of hair-splitting precision or not. Might be an interesting case to look into.
-------Ken Kinman
P.S. I am certainly not alone in seeing all this precision and phylocoding as making nomenclature and classification increasingly difficult to comprehend (much as our legal system is). Its very hard not to be pessimistic about where such trends will lead us.