New site on triassic vertebrates & more

Dear listmembers,
        This message is to invite you all to visit our new  Vertebrate
Paleontology website.
This site concerns mainly Middle-Late Triassic vertebrates found in our
localities. A section on our quaternary mammals will follow in a future.
In the site you will find photos, reconstructions and artwork and obviously
descriptions and interpretations of specimens our research is focused on.
 The site has just started, thus only some sections are (nearly) complete,
i. e. Triassic reptiles ;-)
but you will find also many photos and drawings of our rare Middle-Late
Triassic fishes. We plan to make frequent updates however, and I will
inform you when new stuff is added. Most pictures can be enlarged by
clicking on.
Any query, comment, remark, suggestion or (useful) criticism you may have
about the site and the material is greatly welcome.
The URL is: http://users.unimi.it/vertpal/index.htm.
Hope you will enjoy.
                                Silvio Renesto
-

"Before being enlightened,   hard work; after enlightenment, hard work"
(Guo Yunshen).

Dr. Silvio Renesto
Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra
Università degli Studi di Milano