Yandangornis

Hi all,
having just read the brief description of Yandangornis by Cai and Zhao, and remembering its uncertain position on Dinosauricon's cladogram, I was just asking myself if anyone of you had any other idea (if different from the authors' one) about its placement....

Haven't done a search through the archives yet but I don't think I've missed a "Details on..." post about this guy, so what about doing one?( you know who you are,-))
[if the request for suggestion about the possible subjects of the "Details on.." is still valid, obviously]

thanks in advance

Filippo Calzolari