Re: Yandangornis

[Sorry, this got fired off prematurely... ]

Haven't done a search through the archives yet but I don't think I've >missed a "Details on..." post about this guy, so what about doing one?
( you know who you are,-))

Monsieur Mortimer has already availed us of one...

http://www.cmnh.org/fun/dinosaur-archive/2001Jan/msg00565.html

Tim Williams, Jaime Headden, Nick Longrich and others have also posted to this list on the subject of this bird. (I know because I checked the archives on Yandangornis - there's quite a lot of info there.).

ZH