Re: JP3-Spinosaurus

Berislav Krzic wrote-

> George was right: the paper on Cristatusaurus was published earlier the
same
> year.
> ... so, which one would be a doubtful genera?

Suchomimus was published later.  Sereno et al. even comment on
Cristatusaurus in the Suchomimus paper, claiming it to be indeterminate, so
that they didn't have to worry about Suchomimus being a junior synonym.
Although I have yet to study it, I'm suspicious of the supposed nomen dubium
status of Cristatusaurus to say the least......

Reminds me of Jobaria vs. "Rebbachisaurus" tamesnensis, or Deltadromeus vs.
Bahariasaurus......

Mickey Mortimer