RE: JP3-Spinosaurus]]

Hi all,

In an online article however, that small claw has been attributed to
Spinosaurus:
Figure 4: Enlarged thumb claw of Suchomimus,along with the thumb claws of
Baryonyx and Spinosaurus.
www.gly.bris.ac.uk/www/news/resnews/palaeo/Report5/news5.html

I've got all three claws presented in the article here. They are manual unguals for digits I, II, and III of _Suchomimus_... I don't know how the article came to say that they're from three different animals.

the name to the dinosaur, I guess, Cristatusaurus won't be a valid

Mickey Mortimer has already commented that _Cristatusaurus_ was mentioned in the _Suchomimus_ paper. I agree with Sereno that it is non-diagnostic and does not warrant a new name. The larger question of _Suchomimus_ and _Baronyx_... I agree that we need more complete material, mainly from the latter.

Jack