Baryonychine Crests and Processes

There seems to be a lot of excitement over spinosaurs
recently, so maybe this is a good time to discuss the
function of the large sail and unusual ornamention on
their skulls. I have limited resources, but I have a
few good pics from online. It seems to me that a large
spinosaur with a 5-6 foot long skull and a
similarly-sized neck would have a little difficulty
pulling *large* fish and possibly sharks/young
crocodilians from the waters it fed in.
Sooooooooo....where do the massive muscles required to
lift such weight attach on the spinosaur skull, neck,
and back? Obviously, there is the nuchal crest at the
back of the skull above the supraoccipital, but I'm
wondering if the so-called "cruciate processes" which
branch laterally from the median nasal crest, and the
knob associated with them, is basically an accessory
nuchal crest which provided additional surface for the
ligamentum nuchae to insert. In my hypothetical
spinosaur, the median nasal crest is a
snout-stiffening ridge, the cruciate processes (and
the rugose knob above and between them) and the nuchal
crest all support a massive cervical musculature that
runs up to the dorsal sail, where they anchor
securely. So, I end up with a hump-backed
(hump-necked, actually) spinosaur. Behind this mass of
muscle would be a fat storage, I assume.
Unfortunately, all I have are a few low-res images of
the Suchomimus skull in lateral, ventral, and dorsal
views. If anyone has had the chance to examine the
cast of Suchomimus, or at least has better pictures,
please inform me if you see any muscle scarring on the
cruciate processes or that big knob. Thanks in
advance! laterz!