Armour Symposium

Well, I'm off to the Armour Symposium tomorrow, and I hope to see a lot of you
there.

Anyhow, there is a really good article on the symposium and theropods that
appeared in today's Chicago Tribune.  It can be read online at
http://chicagotribune.com/news/printedition/article/0,2669,SAV-0105110203,FF.html

I just read it briefly, but I didn't see any large-scale journalistic mistakes
:-)

I was also happy to see that our own Fred Bervoets and his Dino Data site were
cited by the author, so I guess if there are any factual mistakes it's Fred's
fault :-)

Steve
---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY