"Nice to meet you"from Japan

Nice to meet you. My name is Takahiro Matsunari. I live in Kyoto in Japan.

I subscribed for this mailing list the other day. And I don't know the hot
topics in this ML. So please tell me what you talk about in this ML now a
days.

There is a question.
This summer I'm going to go to Katsuyama to excavate fossils.Katsuyama is
the most famous town for dinosaur in Japan. And it gives its name as
"Dinosaur Kingdom".But there is no Dinosaur. Would someone tell me what I
should pay attention to when I try to excavate fossils?

  Thanks by Tak