Re: T-J Extinction event article (more media errors?)

> In a message dated 5/13/01 4:49:15 AM EST, david.marjanovic@gmx.at writes:
>
> << This is a moot question as long as nobody names them all. >>
>
> They >will< eventually name them all.

Eventually -- sometime in the next 1,000 or 10,000 years, I think. There are
far too many, and by far most of them are nearly irrelevant to any
discussion. May say something about my eyes (I have glasses), but I can't
see any problem here.

> [and in the next post:]
>
> << PhyloCode will stop that sooner or later by mere authority B-| . >>
>
> I like the present system, and I hope that PhyloCode has a long, long, and
> ultimately losing uphill battle.

...why?