Sculpture Unveiled at CMN!

With any luck, some of you might remember my post last week announcing the upcoming unveiling of the new dinosaur model at the Canadian Museum of Nature. Well, today was that great day, and I was lucky enough to see the showing of the beast for myself. As many of you correctly guessed, the sculpture was of a _Daspletosaurus torosus_, and in my oppinion, it is one of the greatest life-sized sculptures I've seen yet. If you're interested, there are a few pictures of the model here:

http://www.nature.ca/exhibits/atrium/myst_e.cfm

And if all works out, I should have a number of photos from the event displayed on my site within the next two weeks as well.

Regards!

-Jordan Mallon