Upright fossilisation posture

Hi  All,
a strange find has been made by the Sino-American crew in inner Mongolia and I just wanted to know if something similar had been reported before: some theropods( ornithomimids) have been found in an upright posture "as if they were crouching[when died]".
I remember reading about some quite similar findings (ankilosaurs and sauropods[?]), but  nothing theropodan.

They think they've found a therizinosaur too...cool!

bye
FC