DML T-shirts anyone?

No, I'm not selling Dinosaur Mailing List T-shirts
(yet)....I would still need authorization from the
list owners and probably USC, but I would like to know
how many of you would like to own one or two (or a few
million) if they were available. We have a lot of
excellent paleo-artists on the DML, so maybe they
should draw out a T-shirt design and submit them for
approval to other HP's....It'd be nice to be
recognized as a list member and have somethin stylish
to wear at SVP meetings. Just testing the
water....lemme hear from ya