Re: T-J Extinction event article (more media errors?)

In a message dated 5/14/01 3:14:20 PM EST, tmk@dinosauricon.com writes:

<< This strongly illustrates my point -- read before you criticize. Article 8
 <http://www.ohiou.edu/phylocode/art8.html> covers submission to the
 registration database. Read that and then explain to us how this is a
 clear loss of freedom. >>

All right, I'll go and read that section when time permits. But remember that
what is written now on an Internet website to win favor with the zoological
community will probably >not< be what is finally adopted in published form,
and what we will get out the other end could well be far more restrictive in
practice than it looks in theory. I have >very little faith< that any kinds
of bureaucratic machinations and codes will make things easier or more
rational than they were prior to their adoption.