Feathered Dino Questions

Just a couple (well, three) queries about the new "What!? They didn't give it a name?" deinonychosaur from China.

1.  Just to clarify...This dinosaur isn't the same tiny theropod that was mentioned last summer by Luis Rey (http://www.cmnh.org/fun/dinosaur-archive/2000Jun/msg00225.html) with an aye-aye-like third finger and an opposable hallux, is it?  All these unnamed/undescribed/top-secret feathered dinosaurs start to get confusing.

2.  Does this dinosaur's feather arrangement, etc., fit with the "leaping-from-trees-after-prey" model of the origin of flight described a while ago by Tim Williams (http://www.cmnh.org/fun/dinosaur-archive/2001Mar/msg00391.html, and its many follow-ups)?

3.  Finally, has this dinosaur been subjected to the same thorough scrutiny as "Archaeoraptor", to make *absolute sure* that it's not a chimaera?  I'm not questioning anyone's authority, but I (and others) would like to know for certain this time.

Okay.  Thanks in advance for any responses to my questions, and apologies if they have already been asked.

Peace on earth--
Grant

Visit Grant Harding's Dinosaur Destination at http://www.cyberus.ca/~sharding/grant!