Re: DML T-shirts anyone?

At 03:32 PM 5/14/2001, you wrote:
No, I'm not selling Dinosaur Mailing List T-shirts
(yet)....I would still need authorization from the
list owners and probably USC, but I would like to know
how many of you would like to own one or two (or a few
million) if they were available. We have a lot of
excellent paleo-artists on the DML, so maybe they
should draw out a T-shirt design and submit them for
approval to other HP's....It'd be nice to be
recognized as a list member and have somethin stylish
to wear at SVP meetings. Just testing the
water....lemme hear from ya

If allowed, I think that this would be a wonderful idea. We certainly have the talent on the list to make the pictures. The archive URL could be on the back (side, front, what do I care) as advertisement. I would buy a couple. I would be interested in several designs and choices. Besides paying the artists, is there anything the list might be able to use revenue for? I always try to pick up t-shirts from museums I visit, so this would be a nice bit of advertising for something I am part of. I would like to see this work.

Darryl Jones <dinoguy@sympatico.ca>

For information on tyrannosaurids and
visit my webpage at:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/dinoguy/