Re: Armour Symposium Recollections

"because they lack the bumpiness of traditional dinosaur skin impressions they were missed by folks for decades."
There's your answe to your question:

Thom, I assumed that he meant that there were no FEATHERS found on
Albertosaurs. I'm I correct in thinking that "naked" skin means mosaic patterned skin? Or is the naked skin some kind of epidermus like a plucked chicken or a humans?
Pehaps I was too busy drawing you guys as you talked and wasn't paying
attention in class.<
Peace,
Rob