Triassic site, updates.

Dear all;

        our site is growing, as announced.
the new added items are:

Fishes:
        a description of Dapedium
        a description of Sargodon
        a description and a BW line drawing of the Pycnodont    Brembodus

Reptiles
        a close up of the skull of Megalancosaurus holotype
        a colour life restoration of Macrocnemus.

As usual, suggestions criticisms and comments are welcome.

Other interesting stuff will be added in a future.

the URL is http://users.unimi.it/vertpal/index.htm

Cheers,

                                        Silvio Renesto
-

"Before being enlightened,   hard work; after enlightenment, hard work"
(Guo Yunshen).

Dr. Silvio Renesto
Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra
Università degli Studi di Milano
via Mangiagalli 34
I 20133 Milano
Italy

phone +39-0223698232
fax  +39-02-70638261
e-mail:    renesto@mailserver.unimi.it
or/and     Silvio.Renesto@unimi.it
Have a look at our Late Triassic site at:
http://users.unimi.it/vertpal/index.htm