Give us a break

Jaime and Nick,
I was obviously in a very bad mood last night. Much better this morning, but like Jaime, I am still annoyed. Not much chance this will change anytime soon.
I guess we should just agree to be annoyed and stalemated, and when PhyloCode is "instituted" we'll just have to deal with it. I defer to Benton, who is much more diplomatic than I'll ever be.
Will endeavour to bite my tongue and try returning to my New Year's Resolution. Going silent on the subject of PT on this list (famous last words, I think I've said that before). C'est la vie.