Re: K/T extinction (forams and birds)

And perhaps a ghastly time to have been alive in the eastern Atlantic, what with
reports of sudden continental shelf failure all the way from Florida north to
the Grand Banks of Newfoundland, leaving sediment deposits from 3 to 50 feet
deep from the shelf out to the mid-Atlantic ridge.  I'd have hated to have been
a bottom dweller, and wonder what turbidity might have done to the mid-level
lifeforms.  Haven't heard any comments about effect on the eastern Pacific.

Jim