Fwd: Models

Here's a query for me that might be better answered by someone on this list. For that matter, I'd like to know where I can get one myself.

From: "Steve Brettle" <sbrettle@spectrecars.com>
To: <rayancog@pacific.net.ph>

Hi
Do you know of a Manufacturer of Radio control models of Any of the flying
dinosaurs.
I have read about Paul MacCreadys model but I have been told there is a
company that manufactures Radio controled models. If you know the company or
any details could you let me know.

Many thanks

Ravin' Ray
your friendly neighborhood paleontologist
http://www.geocities.com/originalravinray
"I'm a geologist who uses Geos and has a Geocities website!"