From: Jos Dols <dols0007@wxs.nl>
Subject: Fossil Phasmids
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 19:27:49 +0200

Hello over there,

I know Phasmids (stick insects) are not really Dino's, but on this list
I'm offered so much knowledge, that there (hopefully) will be someone
who can give me some information/or where to find some usefull
information on fossil stick insects (first evolved in Triassic). This
info may be on or outside the www.

Thanks in advance,

Jos H.M. Dols
Sittard, The Netherlands