Re: DML T-shirts anyone?

----- Original Message -----
From: Jerry D. Harris <dinogami@hotmail.com>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 6:06 AM
Subject: Re: DML T-shirts anyone?

> >A suggestion as far as the production end: http://www.cafepress.com
> >will manufacture shirts with no up front costs. They do take a hefty
> >$14 out of the cost of each shirt sold, but if you're worried about
> >limited interest, or doing a series of shirts with different designs,
> >it might be the way to go.
>
>    Might I also suggest the much-less commercial Paleoartisans:
> http://members.tripod.com/~paleoartisans/ as a possibility...?
Dear List,

    I'm with Jerry on this one. Having a member design a simple DML logo,
and going with already produced quality paleoart would probably save a
considerable amount of time and aggravation.
    I worked as a graphic designer when I was first starting out, and adding
" Dinosaur Mailing List" to one of this companys in stock t-shirts isn't
going to bankrupt most people. What will cost you is having a design team
incorporate your own art, especially multi-color.

Cliff Green