Armour Symposium/Chicago Tribune

Hi all;

Finally getting back to normal sleep patterns after getting home (London, Ontario, Canada - halfway between Detroit and Toronto). I had a great time. This was my first (and, I hope, not my last) such event. Iwas there for Dr. Currie's presentation on Sunday, but had to leave partway through the roundtable discussion. Anyway, on my way out of the room, I got snagged by a reporter from the Chicago Tribune who wanted to know what I thought of the weekend's events, whether I was "sold" on the bird-dino theory and my views on paleo stuff in general. Ihave no idea if any of what I said made it into print or not as none of our local newstands, libraries etc. carry the Tribune. If anyone who has this article could contact me offlist so I can arrange to get a copy of it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Bruce "allosaur-in a-box" Woollatt