Re: DML T-shirts anyone?

Darryl Jones <dinoguy@sympatico.ca> wrote:

< Even if we went with an organization like this, we would still need a logo
for the mailing list.  I still like the idea of the URL for the archives on
the back as well.  I would be willing to have a logo contest page to send
entries to and to vote from in this case.  Is this agreeable to others? >

People might want to look at the url of the archives:
http://www.cmnh.org/fun/dinosaur-archive/index.html
to see the problem of placing it on a shirt.

However, I rather like the idea of having an official logo for the DML,
perhaps representing the land, air and sea creatures that we discuss.  No
giant eyes, footprints or _Spinosaurus_ outlines--no one would take those
seriously.

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com