Re: DML T-shirts anyone?

In a message dated 5/16/01 11:19:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
MKIRKALDY@aol.com writes:

>  However, I rather like the idea of having an official logo for the DML,
>  perhaps representing the land, air and sea creatures that we discuss.  No
>  giant eyes, footprints or _Spinosaurus_ outlines--no one would take those
>  seriously.

And perhaps a _secret_ ballot conducted to declare a winner.  The entries
would be "blind" (i.e. no artists name associated with the submission in
order to eliminate some inherent biases). With so many fine artists on this
list, it would be very difficult to choose just one.

I am reminded of that trick ( and no-win) question asked by
wives/girlfriends, " is she prettier than me"?
 No matter what you answer, you can get into trouble!  ;-)

Couldn't resist!

Thomas R. Lipka
Paleontological/Geological Studies
Tompaleo@aol.com