Classification of Plesiosaurs and Ichthyosaurs?

I use WordWeb for my primary online Thesaurus/Dictionary, but I've
discovered that it gives this definition for "Archosaur": "Extinct reptiles
including: dinosaurs; plesiosaurs; pterosaurs; ichthyosaurs; thecodonts"

Umm... plesiosaurs and ichthyosaurs??  Have I missed something?
*Are* they considered archosaurs now?  Is the Euryapsida no more?
Or should I write an irate letter to WordWeb's researchers?  (I plan
to write an irate letter to them anyway, to protest the exclusion of birds!)

                        -- Dave