Re: Dinosaurs in space?

At 5:32 PM -0400 5/17/01, Danvarner@aol.com wrote:
       A brain cell that miraculously escaped the last several decades
unscathed just bobbed to the surface. Do any of you older types remember a
television series of the late 50's/early 60's titled "Men in Space" starring
William Lundigan? Even though the stories were fictional, they played it
pretty straight as everyone was following the events at NASA back then. It
was more Cape Canaveral than Star Fleet Command, if you get my continental
drift.
       The episode I just remembered involved Col. McCauley (Lundigan)
finding a fossil on a small asteroid. I seem to remember the thing looking
like Archaeopteryx. Anyone else remember this? DV PS Hey, I just remembered
that I had a plastic Col. McCauley space helmet, too. Why is my life passing
before my eyes?

HEY! Hey hey hey. watch what you might call "older" buster! You might be one, someday. If you're lucky.

The 60's were terrific for a little kid. We got to watch our older siblings do bad things without helmets. I have a few braincells left as a result of being a few years behind the fun loving folks of the 60's, but I don't remember any such TV program. Was it shown on one of those odd looking colorless models with big tubes inside?

;^)
Marilyn W.