Re: Dinosaurs in space?

At 7:42 PM -0500 5/17/01, Marilyn Wegweiser wrote:
At 5:32 PM -0400 5/17/01, Danvarner@aol.com wrote:
       A brain cell that miraculously escaped the last several decades
unscathed just bobbed to the surface. Do any of you older types remember a
television series of the late 50's/early 60's titled "Men in Space" starring
William Lundigan?

The 60's were terrific for a little kid. We got to watch our older siblings do bad things without helmets. I have a few braincells left as a result of being a few years behind the fun loving folks of the 60's, but I don't remember any such TV program. Was it shown on one of those odd looking colorless models with big tubes inside?

Hey, even _I_ don't remember any of those old science-fiction shows, and my mother claimed I'd watch anything that flickered on the old black-and-white set back in the cave.
-- Jeff Hecht