RE: DML T-shirts anyone?

decloaking...

All,

I've been a lurker on this list for several (6+?) years.  Other than the
wonderful and amazing information that is posted regarding dinosaurs, I
remain a list member and look forward to messages because of the banter,
camaraderie, and community of the members.

Not knowing, but _knowing_ those member that are the primary participants, I
would be surprised if there weren't a deluge of design offerings presented
for the DML T shirts.

Thoughts:

I was hoping that there wouldn't be a need to restrict the design to one
drawing and the final shirt design could include several.

It would be wonderful if the design could include a piece by Betty
Cunningham.  I can't think of a more fitting tribute.

Don Lamson
cloaking on