Re: DUMB METATHERIANS vs EVIL, SMART PLACENTALS

David Marjanovic wrote:

> So what? Opossums, with their rather small brains, have successfully entered
> NA, and now plunder the city dumps together with the much larger-brained
> raccoons (I have never been to the USA, I'm citing this and have forgot the
> ref, as usual)!

Both come up on my front porch at night (with the porch light on), and share
food I put out for my cats, with each other, and with the cats.  I can't say
they are friendly about it, but they do it.  I live in the middle of a small
town of about 30,000 people.

Jim