JP 4, er 5?

(Well, perhaps in the fourth film, the dinosaurs will
(repopulate the planet and we will be forced to live
(in a more inconvenient reality. I'd pay good money to
(see that one. LOL! :)

Then in JP5 we'll get to see it from the dino's point
of view as they have to deal with the pesky remnant of
2 legged destructive primates that feast on dino
young:

JURASSIC PARK FIVE - REVENGE OF THE CHILD KILLERS!

In which a bold T-Rex braves the noxious warrens
filled with human detritus to rescue its young.
{he-he}

Jade Binder