Re: Jurassic Park 4 (yes, four)

At 04:39 PM 5/21/01 -0500, christian farrell kammerer wrote:
Hey, they made Jaws 4, even though Jaws 3-D probably didn't have nearly as
much box office clout as JP3 will likely have. Now, if made, JP4 will
probably be of similar quality to a Jaws or Superman 4, but that's just
part of the curse of sequels.

You can only rework a formula so many times before it's entirely rancid... Of course the main reason, I suppose, for doing more JP's is to get new dinosaurs in... Are there going to be any new beasts in JP3 besides _Spinosaurus_?

Here are some new fauna I'd like to see in JP3 (or 4):

_Crylophosaurus_
_Kentrosaurus_
_Therizinosaurus_
_Amargasaurus_
Feathered raptors
Furry pterosaurs
Oviraptorids (not nasty ones)
Any ankylosaur
_Estemmenosuchus_, _Inostrancevia_ (get some therapsids in there!)

                        -- Dave