Re: Jurassic Park 4 (yes, four)

At 04:31 PM 5/21/01 -0400, Jordan Mallon wrote:
And although I wouldn't mind seeing another fifty Jurassic Parks (can't get enough of those dinosaurs), surely four films might be pushing it. I mean, how many times can you visit a dino-infested island before realizing that you shouldn't go back? :P

Personally I'd be interested to find out if there will indeed be movie of _Raptor Red_...
For once, a dino movie in which the theropods aren't villians!

                        -- Dave