From: Richard W Travsky <rtravsky@uwyo.edu>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Jurassic Park 4 (yes, four)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 14:07:17 -0600 (MDT)

>From Cinescape

Sure, if Jurassic Park III does well enough at the box office,
no one would probably be surprised if there were plans for a
fourth film. How about if you heard that those plans were
already being made now?

According to NY Daily News columnist Mitchell Fink, Steven
Spielberg is looking to extend the JP franchise even further
into a fourth film. Fink reports that Spielberg has already
sent the word down to the folks at Amblin to start developing
ideas for a fourth film.

The columnist also spoke to Spielberg's spokesperson,
Marvin Levy. Levy commented on the rumor, saying, "I've
heard rumblings to that effect. From what I understand,
Steven is very happy with what he has seen of Joe
Johnston's work in III. If there is a IV, Steven would again
produce it. But Steven is definitely not going to direct any
more Jurassics."