RE: European predator question=)

Mmm, about that  possible tyrannosaurid teeth I no nothing, but from
Portugal you people are forgetting the *Allosaurus fragilis*, the
*Lourinhanosaurus antunesi*, and more recently a *Torvosaurus sp.* (based
only in a tibia), and, based on teeth (?) *Ceratosaurus sp.* (how many of
them are *Allosaurus fragilis*?...)

B. P. PEREZ-MORENO, D. J. CHURE, C. PIRES, C. MARQUES DA SILVA, V DOS
SANTOS, P. DANTAS, L. POVOAS, M. CACHAO J. L. SANZ & A. M. GALOPIM DE
CARVALHO, (1999): On the presence of *Allosaurus fragilis* (Theropoda:
Carnosauria) in the Upper Jurassic of Portugal: first evidence of an
intercontinental dinosaur species. *Journal of the Geological Society*,
London, Vol. 156, pp. 449?452. Printed in Great Britain

 MATEUS, 0. (1998). *Lourinhanosaurus antunesi*, a new Upper Jurassic
Allosauroid (Dinosauria: Theropoda) from Lourinhã (Portugal). *Memórias da
Academia de Ciências de Lisboa*. 37: 111-124.

MATEUS, O. & ANTUNES, M. T. (2000): Torvosaurus sp. (Dinosauria: Theropoda)
in the late Jurassic of Portugal. *I Congresso Ibérico de Paleontologia/ XVI
Jornadas de la Sociedad Española de Paleontologia*, Évora, Portugal, pp.
115-117.

DUARTE SOARES
soares.duarte@netc.pt