Re: European predator question=)

I've also read of possible tyrannosaurid teeth from the Late Jurassic of
Portugal, though I don't have the reference at hand.  I was skeptical,
but with the new Eotyrannus find a European origin for the tyrannosaurids
seems all the more probable.  Makes me wonder about the place of origin
for dromaeosaurs as well.

Chris