Re: Deinonychus antirrhopus scales, feathers, fluff and footprints

In a message dated 5/20/01 7:50:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
MarkEShelly@aol.com writes:

<< I am not a sculptor so I need to keep things simple.  I would appreciate
any comments or insights to this animal, especially how the arms/hands fold. >

       If you are going to the AMNH fairly soon the new feathered dromaeosaur
from China should still be on display and will go a long way toward answering
your questions. DV