European predator question=)

Hello everyone!
      I'm pretty new to this list and have been enjoying it so far.  This
may or may not be a really dumb question(if it is, sorry), but what is the
largest predatory dinosaur found in Europe?  In other words, who was "the
king", have there been any "tyrannosaurids" found yet?  I was having a
conversation with someone a while ago about it and we got to wondering if
there were any species that were to Europe what T-Rex was to North America.
I'm curious.
      Many thanks in advance for any answers!

            Carrie "Rex" Carlson :)