dinosaur nail-hooves??

Dear All,
I am wondering if any of the big non-theropod dinosaurs might have had evolved something like the nail-hooves of elephants. Or are nail-hooves and true hooves unique to mammals which evolved faster runners in the grasslands of the Cenozoic?
And also a question about the number of toes. At least some of the mammalian pseudoungulates have a different number of toes on the front and back legs. Does this occur in any of the big non-theropods? Maybe these are dumb questions, but I'm not normally very interested in the non-theropods.