The Newest New Mexican Dinosaurs

I have seen a number of articles on the web, and a few posts in here, about these really old herbivorous dinosaurs that were turned up down in New Mexico recently.  None of these messages and articles said anything about exactly what types of dinosaurs were found, just that most, if not all, of the fossils are teeth.  Is there any information available concerning the identities of these dinosaurs?

Oh, BTW, thanks Mr. Rowe, for all your assistance in getting the me back onboard the DML.