Jurassic Park 4 new formula

On Mon, 21 May 2001 16:57:26 -0700 Dave Hardenbrook <DaveH47@mindspring.com>
wrote:
>At 04:39 PM 5/21/01 -0500, christian farrell kammerer wrote:
>>Hey, they made Jaws 4, even though Jaws 3-D probably didn't have nearly as
>>much box office clout as JP3 will likely have. Now, if made, JP4 will
>>probably be of similar quality to a Jaws or Superman 4, but that's just
>>part of the curse of sequels.
>
>You can only rework a formula so many times before it's entirely
>rancid... Of course the main reason, I suppose, for doing more
>JP's is to get new dinosaurs in...  Are there going to be any new
>beasts in JP3 besides _Spinosaurus_?

Here's a solution to the reworkings. Cut out all dialog, cut out all of the
main
actors and replace them with nameless dino-bait extras, and just have an hour
and
40 minutes of new dinosaurs constantly appearing and eating them. This way, you
get none of the intelligence-insulting rewrites of Spielberg, no useless human
dramas, and lots and lots of animation. I don't care how much money it costs or
how long it takes to make. DO IT!!! You will have the world love you for it,
Mr.Johnson!

--
Get your firstname@lastname email for FREE at http://Nameplanet.com/?su