Theropod hands (was Re: dromaeosaurid intelligence)

> Let alone having hands constructed so they would have been able to open
them. If we were pushed to >really<
> portray them as intelligent as chimps(which is beyond laughable), we'd
have to make them use the jaws to open the doors instead of those
sideway-motion, wing-like folding hooks they had for hands.

Don't you think they might have accomplished that with their ~opposable
thumbs?

BTW, letting Monty Python do a JP is a very good idea!