Re: dromaeosaurid intelligence

While I find it a little difficult to buy the idea that Velociraptor and it's kin might have had the intelligence of chimpanzees, I don't see how such a notion can be so easily dismissed.  Granted, even Utahraptor's brain isn't the same size as that of a chimpanzee, but is there a clear correllation between brain mass and IQ?