Re: Condylarths (TINGAMARRA REVISITED)

In a message dated 5/22/01 2:55:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
david.marjanovic@gmx.at writes:

<< Ah, the famous Bug Creek... I see. Thanks! :-) So this confirms that there
is no crown-group placental known from the Cretaceous >>

      To coin a phrase, I wouldn't exactly "take that to the bank". Isn't
there always a possibility of rework from the Hell Creek in Bug Creek
samples? Or does confidence now vary from site to site? Neat stuff, almost
stepped on the biggest rattler I ever saw there. One of the localities is
named after Yosh and Stan Shmenge (The Happy Wanderers) of Second City TV
fame. DV