RE: dromaeosaurid intelligence (HUMOR)

\par
>Now there's something with real potential -- Terry Gilliam with a\par
>budget for megabucks of special-effect dinosaurs. Now _that_ would be\par
>worth watching\par
\par
Lines from said movie:\par
\par
"RUN AWAY!!! RUN AWAY!!!!"\par
\par
"Look!!  There's one...two..five _Velociraptors_!"\par
"Three, sir!"\par
\par
"When doom was certain, the computer animator suddenly suffered a fatal
\par
heart attack, and the _Spinosaurus_ disappeared."\par
\par
"...you must chop down the tallest _Lepidodendron_ in the
forest...WITH...AN \par
_ENCHODUS_!!!"\par
\par
"What do you mean? A European basal avialean or a southeast Asian basal
\par
avialean?\par
\par
"Eeeew...it's got teeth like...LOOK AT THE BONES!!!!"\par
\par
"You must answer me these questions three, 'ere the othere side ye see!
\par
WHAT...is the proper stem taxon name between the nodes of Maniraptora and
\par
Aves?"\par
\par

And what dino would you use instead of the bunny to gain entrance to the
castle?

(PS, please don;t use html, it's hard to read)