Tyrannosaurus and...

I have a question concerning Tyrannosaurus, and while I'm sure I'm beating the second or third largest dead horse on the DML, (BAND or ABSURD anyone?) I would like some clarification.  Are there one, two or three species of Tyrannosaurus, or are T. bataar and T. luanchensis (and any others I might have missed) suppposed to be distinct genera as well as species.  I have seen this arguement rage back and forth and I was curious as to the current whereabouts of the most recent concensus on this matter.  Thanks in advance for any answers received on this issue.