Re: Sue mount at Field Museum

In a message dated 5/24/01 9:04:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time, NKing@usi.edu
writes:

I don't want to be overly picky here, but one might as well have depicted
Abraham Lincoln getting up from the table for the statue in the Lincoln
Memorial.  I mean, maybe that story is out there about what Sue was supposed
to be doing in the Field Museum mount (I didn't look over that laminated
info page they give out), but I missed that part of it.

       Geez, Norm, you are kindy prickly today... If you don't like the
"Field Museum Tyrannosaurus" mount, take a squint at the one at the Museum of
the Rockies at:
       http://museum.montana.edu/cgi-bin/GOMOR?MORnumber=555
       I think you will find it more to your liking. It's a dandy! DV