Re: On naming taxa

In a message dated 5/24/01 11:14:15 PM EST, KiernanCR writes:

<< And I'll bet I'm not the only one on the list who thinks that comment was
completely uncalled for. Were the analogy not offensive, it would simply be
silly. >>

That's what that part of the PhyloCode business reminds me of. Very sorry if
some people find this offensive, but nobody seems to want to spare >my<
feelings when I express an opinion on this list.